Single Line Standard TensaBarrier Post
890-T1 Single Line Standard TensaBarrier® Fixed or Removable Post: A product widely employed because of its excellence.
- This classic design of slim tube and rugged head has been the world's most popular post for over 24 years.
- Our most popular style,the Standard features a TensaBarrier head mounted to a 2" O.D. vertical post.
- Every Lawrence TensaBarrier system begins with our exclusive cassette design:
- Patented centrifugal braking system incorporating twin high-friction brake shoes with integral self-lubricating materials
- Anti-tamper belt locking system
- Easy to replace, one piece interchangeable cassette unit
- Automotive quality standards, components and materials
- Retraction mechanism tested to over 250,000 cycles
- High stability, monofilament polyester belt with a fine weave that is thicker and looks new longer, remains soft and resilient for years!
- Nylon grommets prevent tape fraying or puckering
- High impact splines
- Textured high carbon, high tensile steel, constant torque spring mechanism
- Impact resistant, sealed housing that withstands years of wear and tear
- Only TensaBarrier posts offer the benefits of these advanced features - standard on every post:
- Lifetime Limited Warranty. Belt cassette covered for 5 years.
- Patented SlowTract™ Braking mechanism - A Lawrence Innovation that ensures the belt will retract slowly and safely if accidentally released.
- Locking Belt Receivers - Prevents the accidental release of the belt, often caused by "ducking under".
- Choice of Removable or Fixed posts:
- Removable Posts are easily removed from installed floor socket. Use with sockets and caps. Height: 40"
- Fixed Posts are for permanent installation. Welded 5" flange. Height: 40"
- Compiles with ADA/UFAS 4.4.1 regarding protruding objects.
- Available in 2 belt lengths: 7.5' (STD) or 13' (MAX).
- Also available as economical "receiver only" post with No Belt (RCV) - often used at the end of a line of stanchions.
- Available in powder coated, plated steel, stainless steel, and solid brass metal finishes.
- Overall Height: 40"
- Weight: 26 lbs.