The Boss Presentation Cart
Featuring a modern and high-tech aesthetic ideal for the next generation of AV equipment, the Boss, with its smooth stainless steel finish, will add an element of updated style to any setting.
- The easy to assemble Boss can be put together in less than 15 minutes; simply attach the heavy duty 4" locking swivel casters.
- The top measures 23 1/2"W x 20 1/2"D and features a non-skid pad and security rails to protect expensive equipment.
- Two side shelves (13 3/4"W x 13 1/4"D) hold a laptop, document camera, or other equipment, and fold flush to the Boss when not in use.
- VGA ports, USB ports, and AV input/output connectors are located under one side shelf. A four-outlet surgeprotected electrical assembly is located under the other side shelf.
- The side panels of the Boss are perforated for ventilation, and include grommets for easy cable management.
- The inside of the unit features a retractable projector shelf that measures 30"H x 18 3/4"W x 13 1/4"D and features a non-skid mat. The shelf tilts to position the projector at the right viewing angle.
- Two additional shelves are located below the projector shelf to house your AV and computer equipment.
- The split front doors lock for security, and each feature a storage bin on the inside to store materials, cords, or any other items.
- The back of the unit features a locking door vented for sound, and two speaker cavities measuring 7 1/2" x 7 1/2".
- The bottom shelf includes a seven-outlet surge-protected electrical assembly with a 25' cord.
- A optional rack mount that attaches inside the Boss is available separately. The mount holds up to eight components, and meets the standard for a 19" rack.
- A flat panel monitor mount arm and a flat panel TV mount bracket are available as optional add-ons to the Boss.
- The monitor mount arm is made from 12-gauge steel, and is built for displays weighing 60 to 90 lbs. The arm is height adjustable up to 18" and also folds out 20 1/2" to provide optimum positioning.
- The flat panel TV mount bracket easily attaches to the Boss with four bolts and can hold up to a 61" flat panel weighing up to 200 lbs. The bracket is height adjustable up to 26".